From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:23:55 -0500
Oh Swtich!  Oh Lily!  What FUN a 'Fricken Pigmy Hedgehog can be!  Da
Momma used ta have one (okay, three!) before she got Slevie (and BB &
Soxy!) They's really good pets; they just takes a while to get used ta
peoples.  I not sure if they'd ever be able to get used to us fuzzies,
cause we're so much more fun then them, but they's fun to torment!  All
you's have to do is dance around the 'Fricken Pigmy Hedgehog's cage, and
DOOK!  And he'll get all huffy, and turn into a pincushion!  Big Uncle
Jackson Dog got scared of Speedy, cause he'd curl up into his little pin
cushion, and then hop into Uncle Jackson Dog's nose.  I think it kinda
hurt, but it more scared Big Uncle Jackson Dog more than anything.

The other cool thing about 'Fricken Pigmy Hedgehogs is that if your mommy
and daddy don't keep the wheel greased it SQUEAKS!  (Which would drive BB
nuts, but that's another story for another day) But that can keep mommy's
and daddy's awake at night, and if mommy's & daddy's are awake at night,
then they can let us out!

But if your mommy really decides that she doesn't like the 'Fricken Pigmy
Hedgehog, have her talk to Da Momma, and da momma can help you out!  Just
member, da silly hedgie's probably all scared right now, and doesn't know
how good he's got it with your mommy!  I mean just think of all the
tractor rides, and REAL culture you can show him!  Back-ho's, and ditch
diggers... and POOF fests!  And War Dances!  And Dooks!  And foamy fries!
Okay, maybe not da foamy fries, we's got to keeps dem for us!

Anyway, let us know how it all works out!!!

Loki (and Sleve helpeded too... he knew Speedy & Zach & Angel... I's just
heard stories!)