Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 04:24:55 EST
Here at Heaven Scent,we'd like to say a huge Thank You to all the Secret
Santa's for the kids.You've made a brighter Christmas for them.

I'm always seeming to be lacking in free time & so,am late of course on
wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & a Blessed new year.

We've taken in many ferrets & found homes for many ferrets this year.And
some will remain here.And we still need sponsors for many permanent
residents.  I'd like to also say a Thank You to all my friends on this
board& others who have been there for me in comforting words.You have no
idea how wonderful you've been.

And to my volunteers,who put up with my inability to get it together some
days.T for her being a wonderful friend & who is there for me no matter
what time of day or what is happening.And who offered us a home for
safety from the hurricanes.And Stacey,she is so awesome.She comes in &
helps clean & knows all the kids,which ones will bites,which ones like a
neck scritched,which give kisses.Donna who plays taxi for me & runs some
errands.I love you guys.

God Bless you all,
Sandi