From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:09:11 -0800
Please check on my babies----Jigs, Slim, Luna, Nacho, Sammy, and Miss
Shelby.  This is not going to be a normal Christmas with so many of our
babies gone.  Now it's just Cujo and Ozzie.  Ozzie is in his own little
world but Cujo is soooooooooo lonely.  So are mom and dad.  Just won't
be the same without all the kids.I miss Miss Shelby sooooooooooo much,
doesn't feel right not to have her at my feet every step of the day.
They brought so much life into our home and so much love and now they're
gone.  Tell them how very much we miss them and wish they were here with
us.  Tell them we have huge holes in our hearts.

Angie George