From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:09:34 -0500
The Ferret_R_Gang wants to wish everyone a happy holiday.  We are so
happy that we have made so many friends here on the FML.  Some we have
met in person and others only by email.  The Fml has been such a comfort
to us ESP when we have lost our buddies.  Our ferrets at the bridge are
still in our hearts and we would like to take this moment to remember
them.  Ossi, Isis, Mr. Snowman, Bubba, Casper, Trooper, Britney, Angel,
Rusty, Woozel, Tubby, Smokey, Duncan, Murray, and Sassy.

It has been our pleasure to share our home with all of them, and with all
of you.  Thank you.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Champ, Barbie, and Blizzard
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/