From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:56:11 -0500
It has been an eventful few weeks to say the LEAST!

aside from the ferrets we care for - the web site www.ferretwise.org
was up and running last week and as of today December 17- the email
[log in to unmask] and funalia@ ferretwise.org ( for ordering
stuff to support the shelter off of the website are running!

We wish you all a Safe & Happy Holiday Season.  For those who have
shipped Secret Santas to our kids THANK YOU!  You will never know how
much it means to the ferrets and the folks that care for them to adding
some joy to the shelter!

Jerimiah assisted me in getting some large parcels of goods off to the 29
new kids at Ferret Aid Society- of coarse they are most welcome to share
their parcels with the others already there!

Did you know the actual shelter at FerretWise was opened on Dec 24th
1994-- on Christmas eve-- our gift to those who would need the services..
here it is always Christmas-- but a special time this time of year for
those who reside inside the walls !

Alicia D
www.ferretwise.org