From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:10:31 -0800
I use them in a little kids swimming pool.  Oddly enough, my company
also uses them in shipping in our California warehouse as we're a very
"Green" company.  It is always part of the tour, when showing our
state-of-the-art Green facility, that the tour guide pops a peanut in
their mouth and eats it.  Mmmmmm

I buy mine from Organized Living.  They sell them in little bitty bags
that you'd have to buy a bazillion of, OR, you can buy the very large
12 CU FT bag, for which they give you a 30% discount for buying in bulk.
This comes out to something like $20 and you'll have plenty to share with
other ferret folks or to replenish yours as they begin to crumble or get
dirty.

If you don't have an Organized Living, also try The Container Store.  And
for that matter - they might both ship.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY