From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:34:47 -0800
Merry Christmas to all my two and four legged friends!

During our last visit to Florida a couple of weeks ago, Chere McCoy
opened her home to us for an impromptu visit.  Thank you, Chere!

What a delight.  This gracious lady not only opens her home and heart
to homeless ferrets, but is a lifeline to other rescue efforts across
the state.

Chere had around 13 adorable ferrets the day we stopped.  Several
immediately caught my eye, but it was her sweet one-eyed little boy
that stole my heart.

Chere and her husband are working daily to put the pieces of their
hurricane ravaged home and community back together.  Waiting lists for
contractors to make repairs are lengthy, and many needed supplies to
make repairs are impossible to get.

Please visit Chere's online store and support her efforts to care for the
homeless ferrets in her shelter.  If you can, donate food or other items
for their care.

This from Chere:

Creature Speak Creation is where we sell things to help the shelter
ferrets.  Please visit us!  ALL money goes right to the ferret
feeding, care, and Vet Services.  We are modern we even take paypal!
<http://332.scifstore.com>

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot  614
Vero Beach, FL 32966-3065

Thank you, and have a blessed holiday season!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter