From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:46:43 -0800
Sandee,

I know you're incredibly busy, but could you check on my four babies
for the holidays?  I need to know they're okay and let them know even if
it's been 2 years since the last one crossed the Bridge, I STILL love
them and miss them.  Tell them Mommie and Sissy are still going strong
even with the pieces of our hearts they took with them.

Holly is one of our first pair.  She was a long, lean, sable who loved to
nip toes and hide shoes!  Michael was her mate.  We got them together.
He was a big, fat, sable, lap ferret who loved to cuddle.  Lucy was a
delicate silver mitt girl we rescued.  Tell her Sno has a new fert to
pick on and her name is Scarlett.  And last, is my beautiful sable
rescue, Rocky.  Tell him I love him so and miss him so bad it hurts.
Let them all know they left us too soon but I'm so grateful to have had
the pleasure to share my life with them all.  To know a ferret (or 2, 3,
4....) is to know love.

Christa and Kat
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, AnnaBelle, Princess, and Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy s**t... what a ride!"