From:
Jamie Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:39:15 -0500
Hey,
Hope everyone has a great Holiday this year.  I have an idea for the
Ferret Giving Tree.  I could only afford to be Santa to two ferrets, but
that wasn't good enough for me.  So, I asked that in place of a present
that my mom was going to give me if she would be Santa to a ferret on
the Tree.  She said she would and I gave her the e-mail address.  She is
going to pick who she wants to be Santa to tonight!!  Then I asked my
husband to do the same with his mother and she agreed too.  She has all
ready picked hers out.  So my idea is this, if you can only afford to be
Santa to one or two and you want to do more, then you might want to ask
friends or family members to pick a ferret to be Santa to instead of
giving you a gift.  This might just help all the kids on the tree get a
Santa for Christmas!

Happy Holidays,
Jamie