From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:19:21 -0500
>From:    sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: the new mystery disease of the last 2 years
>
>You can find info from both teams at http://www.miamiferret.org
>though I know that some of it is due to be updated soon.

Just a little clarification that if you go to the link Sukie provided,
you will need to click on the "Health Care" link in the menu on the
left to go to my Ferret Health Care website.  You'll find the "SPECIAL
MEDICAL ALERT - DISSEMINATED IDIOPATHIC MYOSITIS (DIM) IN FERRETS" link
dead center near the top of that site's home page.  You can reach the
health care site directly by going to http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc.

mike