From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:17:09 -0500
OR, I counted just 5 on the ADV Tree, been watching everything close too.
If you see 3 Santa's going across 3 pics they been picked.  It is hard
to see santa on the first pic because it is in the 2nd pic etc... I hope
this helps knowing how the santa pics not on the picc.

Yes, there is a lot on the Giving Tree, I count in the ones that went to
the bridge too.

Yes, the mail going thru customs is a long wait for sure.  But make sure
you have everything listed that is in the box and that helps alot.  Also
the presents shouldn't be wrapped, the customs will open them and not
rewapped them.  That is why mine is never wrapped when being shipped to
the US.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets (3 are fostered for forever
in my home)