From:
Claire Whitehurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:33:34 EST
I would like to say a big thank you to cliff and di on their first ferret
show which took place on saturday.  the day was a complete success and
they rasied over UK#700 for the sanctuary which is great.  I had a great
day and so did everyone else who was there I would like to say thank you
for the people at the community centre for letting us hold it there.
well done to everyone who won including rose who won best in show.

thank you again I enjoyed it so much and I'am egaly awaiting the next
one.

Claire