From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:10:33 -0800
(BIG!  I hope this is OK to do.  These are Xmas items that will end by
Christmas and it is a way for me to donate some of the profits to
shelters.)  [It's probably OK anyhow, but since there is no ad issue
this year, it's definitely OK!  BIG]

Check out the Christmas gifts for Hoomans and help support out ferret
shelters in the process.  These will only be available until Christmas.

This is also a way for any of you that might be interested in seeing your
art or photography on products.

www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva

Deva, Max the lover and Rosie the Tasmanian Devil