From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:00:42 EST
Hi Everyone,

Well, we signed the contract and made a deposit.  The Ferret Play Porch
that was destroyed by the Hurricanes should be rebuilt and finished
before Christmas!!!!

What a great Christmas present for the babies.

We sold 3 item from our on line shop and need to sell more.  We are not
asking for donations to fix the shelter -- we are endeavoring to sell
items so we can fix the shelter.

Come visit us at the link/address below.

Also, for those that would like to visit our shelter we welcome you.  We
do ask that you call first and don't bring your ferrets with you because
we have some Hospice kids here that can't be exposed to anything!

More as the repairs continue.  We still have the inside to do an oh my
they have told us we will have to leave the house for a week while they
tear the ceilings and walls out.

Thank you for  supporting our shelter

Our Store; Creature Speak Creation is where we sell things to help the
shelter ferrets please visit us!  ALL money goes right to the ferret
feeding, care, and Vet Services.  We are modern we even take paypal!
<http://332.scifstore.com>

Chere  McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot  614