Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:37:16 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I would like to publicly thank my long-suffering friends Sukie and Jules
(and others) for LETTING me use them as toys.  (Does anybody here
remember Kim Fox letting me write that she needed a companion
Thinking-Brain dog?  That took nerve!)  Thanks for letting me turn them
into aliens, for letting me divert attention away from the fact that I
was SO WRONG about the relationship of ferrets to cats that I asserted
the flatness of the earth as a distraction, etc.  They are the best good
sports ever, and thank you to BIG who LETS me frolic in his forum.

Alexandra in MA
(who, according to Linda Iroff's weasel questionaire, is a wolverine.,
and proud of it.)