From:
nicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:07:28 -0800
Hey everyone,
I know I must be on the late show, and you all probably mentioned this
before in your discussions.  But I just saw the latest Harry Potter DVD,
The prisoner of Azcoban, which just got released.  Where at in the movie
there is this "Eagle/Horse creature" that Harry rides and enjoys.  They
feed this creature "dead Ferrets".  They have ferrets hanging on a pole
in the yard, around a guy's neck in another scene, and they throw the
flying creature the dead ferrets.  And they call this a kid's movie.
How repulsive and sickening!!

I was shocked and offended.  somehow the author, J.K. Rowling, must have
a wild hair up her butt, and has this thing against Ferrets.  But to
write a book about it, and then make a movie of it, is just too much.

I didn't think that this was a movie, for ferrett lovers, kids, or animal
lovers.

Just my 2 cents,

Nicholas
and the Safari Crew.