Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:39:52 -0800
This year is very special for us.  We decided to help out our local
ferret shelter by donating towards the vet bill.

We also adopted two precious ferrets, Mz Lilly and Isabella.  They now
reside with Buddy, who we adopted last March.  All 3 of these older
ferrets came in day before dead.  The vet did not think they could
survive the necessary surgery.  They are truly a gift, I'm very grateful
I was able to take them in.  There are many more just like these 3,
perhaps you might be able to help out a shelter and the ferrets in their
care in some way.  Even a kind word, a *thank you*, makes the day
brighter than it was.

Ardith
Who said 3 was enough until Buddy, Mz Lilly and Isabella said six is
better.  www.renoferrets.org