From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 03:23:08 -0500
Oh I am glad that 'luckyme' wasn't in charge of the USA at the beginning
of WW2!!!  "BUT THAT'S LIFE", and "THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE
ABOUT IT", are surely evidence that you were not thinking clearly when
you wrote this!  Those statements, are like saying, "I COULDN'T CARE LESS
ABOUT APATHY"!!  Look up apathy!  And if you thing there IS nothing we
can do about it, then I submit my elderly(80&82yrs.)Parents' 4yr.old
Bichon Frise, unfortunately given to them with all the best intentions!!
But "GI-GI" DID come from a puppy mill, through an ad in the newspaper!
At this time, a hereditary hip problem is rearing its ugly head!!  She
cannot get up 2 steps to the inside of their home, w/o being lifted!  4
YEARS OLD!!  Those same puppies are also available in some petstores!!

I'm sorry, but if people who apparently feel the way you do, i.e.,
"nothing we can do about it"..., WERE in charge at the beginning of the
afformentioned War, you probably would NOT be allowed to OWN, much less
express your opinions about, FERRETS!!

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!..."But that's life",...
cute, catchy, but ohh soooo wrong!!!

Petsmart is, in my opinion, the BEST, if not one of the best, large chain
'pet stores'!  I have repeatedly told them so, in their stores, & through
letters!  And do you know what??....They WILL listen, BUT ONLY IF "WE" DO
NOT TAKE THE 'THAT'S LIFE' attitude!!!  I truly do pity you & those
particular beliefs!  I hope you one day see the ERRORS in what you have
put forth!

thank you, john r. & the gang.
jdr.