Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:09:53 -0700
Lord, what is this mass frenzy over Petsmart?  That you got a form
letter?  Did you expect personal replies to the hundreds of frenzied
emails that they're probably receiving?  Am I missing something here?

I've always found Petsmart to be pretty damn responsible.  It's the only
place in my area which sells Papurrr (a paper-based dust free litter,
essential to owning multiple ferrets) and 25 lb.  bags of Ultra Blend (a
healthy food which all 10 of my guys eat, hence the need for a 25 lb.
bag).  And from what I've read they're being pretty responsible when it
comes to selling/shelter adoptions.  What more could we want?  I know, I
know... world peace and Bush out of office.

I have no personal interest in whether Petsmart sells ferrets or not, so
that's not the reason for my opinion.  I'm just wondering why lots of YOU
do.  I understand the principle in not wanting ferrets sold at all, but
I'm wondering why we're picking on Petsmart.  It just doesn't make sense
to me.

Maybe somebody could explain this again to me.  I have to be missing
something.  Explain to me why I should bombard Petsmart with email
protests when they seem to be taking more pains than any other pet store
I've ever read about to be conscientious about their sale of ferrets.
It just doesn't make sense.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM