Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:31:53 -0500
HeyHeyHey,

For phase three of the campaign I am asking all signers of the petition
to write a carefully worded, diplomatic letter to PETsMART stating your
position and concerns.

Please email them and then print out the email and send it snail mail
also.

Here is the contact info again:

  PETsMART.com
  For questions regarding PETsMART.com:
  Email us at [log in to unmask]
  Call us at (888) 839-9638 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 11p.m. or Saturday-
  Sunday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST
  Or write to:
  PETsMART.com
  1989 Transit Way
  PO Box 910
  Brockport, NY 14420-0910

I am also requesting that you cut and paste this post and send it on to
whomever you sent the petition info to.

Remember, reason is better than force.  Honey them tongues!!  BUT......
let them know where your dollars wont be!!

We are also still looking for the location of two of the stores in the
test phase.  I have New Jersey and Alabama.  If your PETsMART is selling
ferrets and you are not in either NJ or AL please contact me.

HappyTails & HappyHearts,

Karen & the Jacksonville Jive
 @ The Bridge, Jubilee and the Scruff You Gang
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/HappyHeartsFerret.html