From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:09:16 -0800
Hello Everybody,

Harley "Bug" from Heaven tells me that Moses, from the Ferret Aid Society
is sick and desperately in need of our prayers.  His shelter mom thinks
he may have MegaE...a terrible disease...so please, send him lots and
lots of your prayers.

A very worried mom is sooo concerned about her little one, MickeyFerret.
He has a bad cough which his vet is trying to clear up with antibiotics,
but she has heard a heart murmur too and poor MickeyFerret will have to
endure x-rays to see what is going on with his heart.  Please pray very
hard for him everybody.

With love and
Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and we
will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the warm
power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one - and the
hoomans who loves them.