From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:56:40 -0800
Hi All,
I have not done this before but I sort of needed some help with Tabithas
vet bills.  So I started doing something that the family said I could do
pretty good, I crocheted afghans and cross stitched one with a set of
matching pillows.  I listed them on ebay to help cover the surgery costs
that my little Tabitha left me with.  She was a real trooper with all
eight of her surgeries but that last one I just knew she had had enough
so on the way I told her all about the Bridge and her sister BreAnna
Lynn waiting for all of us.  She made it through the surgery and when her
doc called me he had her in his lap waking her from the surgery when he
suddenly said Ill call you back and hung up; I knew my baby had gone to
find her sis BreAnna.  That was July 11, 2002.  At that time my bill was
way over $3300.00, but thankfully I have a great vet and he has been
letting me make payments each month but I cannot seem to get the bill
down with the interest and all.

I just recently got the bill below 2000.00 (since Tabithas older brother
Vachon decided he couldnt urinate without docs help, which added more
to the bill) anyway, I have listed several handmade afghans to sell so
that I can pay more in the next few months.  I also put a photo of
darling Tabitha on the listings showing her Frankenstein look (thats
what I told her she sort of looked like).  The photo is after her fourth
surgery, the first three surgeries were further up near the jaw area.
She had some sort of rare type of tumors that the pathologist insisted
only occurred in dogs and that the samples the vet sent had to be a
canine not a ferret.  I have tried to copy the ebay listings below but
if they dont work please try to copy and paste in the URL address to get
to see my afghans and my baby Tabitha.  If you want to search under my
ebay id name instead please search ferrets33 for all my listings.  If
you have any questions please email me.

Thank you all for your time in reading this and thanks ahead for looking
at my items and my baby.  Maybe one day I can get the entire bill paid
for, but it somehow seems like a losing battle but I will not blame any
of my ferrets for the cost, just myself for not being able to make more
money, for some reason now a days one full time and two part time jobs
wont even pay the regular bills but the great ferret god gave me a
terrific vet with lots of patience, he even paid for Tabithas cremation
and her urn for me since I did not have enough to cover the costs at that
time.  So if I ever do win a lottery you can bet he is on the top of the
gift list.

Thanksgiving Horn of Plenty Handmade Afghan & Pillows
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336366696

Purple Granny Square Afghan Handmade
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336371465

Handmade Purple Afghan Ripple Pattern
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336690786

Handmade Peach and Green Afghan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336691943

Handmade Red White and Blue Ripple Afghan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336692657

Handmade Rose Mile A Minute Afghan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4336693768