From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:57:17 -0800
Wanted to post the final total for the Hurricane Recipe Exchange and say
a very special thank-you to all the people who particpated and donated
to this cause!

Thanks to the help of the people listed below, we were able to raise
$526.00 to aid two of the shelters in need in the Florida Hurricane Zone.

A check will be mailed to Chere to use where she needs it most.  The
International Ferret Congress is still trying to set Jackie up with a
portable generator and the balance of our funds will go to make sure
she has all the items required to run the generator - gas cans, smoke
detectors and a fire extinguisher.  Any remaining funds will be give to
her in cash to be used where she needs it most.

I know both of these ladies appreciate the support the FML has shown them
during this difficult time.  I know I am constantly amazed by it!

Thank you all so much!

Ardith Raine, Fran Brown, Suzi Lambert, Darla Berg-Karagas, Debbie
Fitzgerald, Judy Gabel, Teresa Knezek, Karen Douglas, Diane Taylor,
Angela Dixon, Sunny Piper, Sandy Repper, Rebecca McFarlane, Marilyn
Ledoux, Deb Carlson, Tequita Williamson, Deva Kolb, Cathy Harper, Carol
Owens, Linda Zerillo and Brenda Zupko, Renee Downs, Leann Freeman, Diane
Burman, Anna Walker, Sue Winter, Sara Munz, Carol Krause, Jen Phillips,
Brenda Steelman, Diane Fishback, Linda Phillips, Vicky Kuruc, Melissa
Rotert and Lynlee Larson.

Judy Cooke
Co-Director International Ferret Congress
Support Our Shelters