From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:45:04 -0400
Approx. 6 days ago Chadwell's Animal Hospital, where Claudia works and
goes for the rescue vet visits, received in two ferrets who had collars
on and they were imbedded in their necks.  Dr. Gold removed the collars
and their necks were in horrible condition.  Claudia brought the babies
home the next day and they have been in quarantine and will be for
awhile.  We just can't scruff them to get the blood drawn.  They will
stay in quarantine until their necks are healed better.  These are two
of the sweetest ferrets.  One is a boy and the other a little girl.
Ages are approx. 2 1/2 to 3 1/2.  They will available for adoption very
soon if anyone is interested send me an email.

Here are the pics after 3 days.  How could someone have not known the
collars were to tight????

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Oct/200410136684924460184158.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Oct/200410138544907178020749.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Oct/200410133011187355052852.jpg