From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:14:42 EDT
I've been led to believe that there is some tie with MF and RCF, but I
don't have proof of this.

I've had two ferrets that were "Real Canadian Ferrets", both had
excellent temperments.  Lost one at about six a year or so ago, still
have the other who has insulinoma but is an absolute love bug--she can't
get enohg of being held.  She rides around the hosue in my husbands
shirts for hours, only wanting to leave to use the pan or eat.

Anne