From:
Kris Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:46:43 -0400
Dear FML:
Reason for this e-mail is the ADV Giving Tree Its that time of year were
we open our hearts to the unfortunate ferrets that have ADV

We're asking ferret lovers to join together and give these Special babies
One of the Best Christmas's ever, by donating a gift from the list on
their page, knitting a blanket, buying a play toy, or giving to ADV
research in their names.

There is also another part of the ADV Giving Tree called the ADV Memorial
Tree.  These are babies that have pass on and gone to the Bridge.  It
works just like the other tree.  Read the Stories and Give to the
Research Foundation listed on their page (In the name of the ferret).

                  How it Works

All you do is go to the giving tree pages, click on their picture and
you can read their story and where to send the Santa Gift to.  Then you
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and I will put a Santa on that ferret's
page - so another baby won't be left out.

To Add yours or someone else's ferret -
Just e-mail Kris at [log in to unmask]
With :
Ferret(s) name & Picture
Address, Christmas List
and a brief story about your ferret :-)
( There are no limits to the number of babies you want to put on the
trees)

Please help us Give these babies a Merry Christmas Remember -- This May
Be Their Last

http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm
Kris S. Mewton
www.mkaresq.com