From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:18:30 -0600
Sandee,
It's been a month since my Dweezil's passing, and I miss her terribly.  I
think about her every day, and although know she's in a better place over
the Bridge, I still miss her.  I thank you for the beautiful way you
explained to me how she passed; that she heard Sylvi calling her, and she
started to walk out of her hammy, and that was all she remembered until
she found herself over the Bridge.  I'm getting tears in my eyes just
typing this because it still hurts, but thank you for your kind words.
They did, and still do, bring me a measure of peace.

I found a website several years ago and bookmarked it, and never had
cause to use it until now.  :(

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this done with some of their
fuzzie's ashes, and if so, if they were pleased or not.  It seems like
a truly wonderful idea.  If no-one else has heard of them, perhaps this
site will be of use as well.

www.glassmementos.com

And lastly, but not leastly, has anyone heard anything lately from Randy
(Ferretguy) and Gloria Horton and Especially Ferrets?  Their website is
inactive and I'm worried.

~Sherrie, aka daoine o', the ferret queen
Razzle, Monty-boo, and Jezebel
*Missing Dweezil, my one small star*