From:
Strobach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:30:50 -0500
Every year, the day after the GCFA ferret show, we have a ferret
gathering here.  (We are in Kirkland, Illinois, about an hour from the
fairgrounds where the show is held)

The purpose of our annual gathering is just to meet others who feel the
way we do about fuzzies.  We enjoy food & friendship.The guests see our
setup, & meet our babies.  We have a lot of fun.

If you will be in the area on Sunday, Oct.  3rd, we welcome you to visit.
Food will be ready at noon.  Please email for directions.

Everyone at Zoos Ferret Sanctuary NFP

www.zoosferretsanctuary.com