From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:35:13 EDT
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Some of you know me and some of you don't.  I have a small business where
I make and sell bedding and various items for Ferrets and the people they
own.  My business is solely dedicated to raising funds for ADV Research
and to help shelters.  I make no money personally on anything I sell!

We all know of the devastation suffered by the shelters in Florida in the
last month.  They need our help desperately.

I am offering 2 things:
1. I will be raffling off a 15 piece bedding set for the benefit of the
Florida shelters.

All the pieces will be coordinated in a fabulous polar fleece fabric
(white with black paw prints).  The prize will also include some toys
and somecrocheted eggs (and any other goodies I come upon to include!!)
They'll be a surprise for the lucky winner.
Tickets are $3.00 4 for $10 10 for $25.00

If you're interested in chances to win, please send payment to my PayPal
account [log in to unmask]  (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Please make a notation that it's for the Florida  Shelter Raffle.
THE RAFFLE WILL END ON OCTOBER 15TH -11:59pm EASTERN TIME

2. My second offer is that I will donate 25% of every order received at
my website http://www.FerretsAreLove.com from October 1 to October 31
to the Florida Ferret Shelters.

Can we all just do a little to help??    They really  need us!!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Support ADV Research