From:
Brian Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:41:08 -0500
Hello friends,

Boo, my new baby is doing well.  He has been using the litter box
consistently since I brought him home (he is not trained; I am...LOL).
He is eating and loves to gently bite my fingers, and give me lots of
wet kisses.  Boo is an extremely affectionate boy.

Today my Ferret Depot order arrived.  I had ordered Boo a teddy bear.
The bear is very tiny only about 3" tall.  I put the bear in his cage,
and Boo feel in love with it.  He carried that bear with him all day.
Tonight when I put his 9 PM feeding in his bedroom (cage) I noticed he
was asleep with the bear right next to him.  I'll try to get some
pictures.

Sorry gang I have been away from ferrets for a while.  I had forgotten
how much work & fun kits can be.  I just had to brag.

Brian :-)