From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:11:37 -0700
Rocky is around 5 years old.  He was a late neuter, having been found
wandering, whole, about a year ago.

The shelter neutered and placed him.  I don't know if he has any current
health issues.  He was a sable with eye smudges when he was here, last
summer.  I think he developed a full mask after he was neutered, if I
remember correctly.

Unfortuantely, it has become necessary for Rocky to be placed into a new
home.  Mitzi has had severe allergies to him, and despite multiple asthma
medications, it just hasn't improved.  It is a serious health issue.

Rocky is in the Van Wert, Ohio, area.

If you think you would be interested in Rocky, let me know.  I will put
you in touch with Mitzi.

Thank you!
Julie

=====