From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:47:13 EDT
Yah, Kristeen, it's really sad.  I mean I'm from an especially "blue
collar" area in the country (and state).  And people fully flock to
Walmarts especially.  They trust them.  And these are simple down to
earth people, who don't have much money.  They also don't have much
education.  So they buy this food because it's the "cheapest option", it
looks so delightful visually, and it says "ferret food".  So they trust
that.  If you go to tell them in any way shape or form, the realities of
this food, they just look at you with furrowed brows.  They figure it
wouldn't say "ferret food" if it wasn't very good or safe.  They trust
that, the label and company, more than what anyone else says or reports.
It's something I can't fight here in this area.  It's like a lost cause.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com