Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:37:50 -0600
From:
Leia Larson <[log in to unmask]>
I found Ivan!  He turned up in our laundry room.  The only thing I can
guess is he got behind the panels and under the house.  He showed up
today while I was doing laundry.  He lost a lot of weight and was pretty
dirty, but other than that he is a healthy and happy boy!

I want to say thank you to everyone who sent me e-mails and gave me
information on what to do.  I would also like to say if you have a
missing fur kid don't give up hope, because mine was missing for two
weeks and made it home safe

Leia

How often we are
listening to