Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:39:33 -0500
From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled fat kids...

(We ain't fat...we're just pleasingly plump!)

Saraferret, Muldoon and all of the other Rainbow Bridge greeters, please
help Ghost make it across that bridge of yours.  He's a little on the
fat side, so get a few forklifts ready.  He's also a snack hound, so be
prepared!  He is also rather snooty, not taking to other ferrets very
well.  Teach him to play nice, OK?

Ghost died from fluid around his heart.  He went downhill in just a few
hours.  I took him to the emergency vet, but he didn't hold on long
enough for them to do anything.  I was holding him when he took his last
breath.  He passed on at 5:25 a.m., Sunday, January 23, 2005.  May he
rest in peace.  He was about 8 years old when he passed on, so I'm hoping
he felt that he had a fair run while he was here.

Here is one final snack for the big guy.  May your star shine forever
more.

To see my memorial page for him, please go to my ferret page and click
on his picture (second column, second picture down).  The link is at the
bottom of this message.

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]