Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:32:16 -0500
From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled fur-fangers...

(I ain't bitin' ya.  I'm just showin' ya how my fangs work!)

I have a friend that is in need of a good ferret vet in the Orlando,
Florida area.  The one she is going to now, knows nothing at all about
ferrets.  Please let me know only about vets to which you've actually
been to and know their skills, as opposed to vets that you've heard
others have gone to.  She needs to know from personal experience.

Thanks for your help!

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]