Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:15:07 -0800
From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
This was one of the funnest projects I have ever got involve in and I
know I do want to do this more often.  I got together some friends,
people at work, some from my Internet groups and my family even Coco's
grandpa helped out on this and he had a blast doing it.  My husband does
not do thinks like this much.

For the past couple of months we all have been collecting ideas on gifts
to help an animal shelter out for the holiday.  As we were out doing our
shopping we would find things on the shelter list and add it to the pot.
For 2 months now we have been getting things like bedding, towels, wash
rags, cleaners, toys all those kind of things.  Coco's grandpa and my
boys spent one afternoon hauling a year supply of litter to them and
unloaded it.  Earlier this week we had a large lunch at the shelter for
every one that was involved could come and see who we were doing this for
and to meet all the animals.  I made up a poster at work telling about
the shelter and why we wanted to help them I placed a jar by it for any
one to donate too.  We took over all the gifts and my boss presented them
with a check from the donations we collected.

To see the animals with their new beds and toys and the tears running
down the shelter's mom face was one of the greatest feeling you could
ever know.  I will want to do this again and more then just once a year
may be 3-4 times a year and I highly recommend others out there try this
you will not ever regret it.  This has been one of my funnest years and
I hope to have many more.  Oh and Rebecka hates her new wheel chair it
slows her down when she is after Beans.

Coco, My Wonderful Family, Friends, and Group Members
Thank all of you for your help you are all ANGLES,

Sandy