Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:23:19 -0500
From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Alex wrote:
>I would like to publicly thank my long-suffering friends Sukie and Jules
>(and others) for LETTING me use them as toys.

After being pre-trained by ferrets for 23 and 1/2 years it comes
naturally!

(Just remember my approximate birthday in almost 2 weeks, Alex; it's
a big one since I get to be 54 which is older than my mother or her
father --who both smoked and ate a lot of saturated fat -- so it is
probably the most forward to birthday in my life.  Remember that by
happy b'daying me all sorts of things can be forgiven!  Yes, I am winking
and grinning, but it is true and I really am looking forward to that more
than any birthday ever!  Besides, Alex, you gave me an enormous gift this
week because of your friendship!)

Actually, folks, isn't it amazing what ferrets teach us all?  Besides how
to be Alex's toys, I mean...

OKAY: FML CHALLENGE TIME: What has your ferret taught you?