From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:25:52 -0700
Hi Rachel
I think it all depends on the ferret.......now some of my guys would play
for an hour or so, then go find a snuggly place.  The rest could go all
day (I swear I had one that never slept......)  You just have to see.

Keep track of when they are awake, then let them out and see what they
do.  I had a couple that would put themselves to bed, they got tired,
they went back into the cage and found a hammock together.  I'd be
looking all over the place and calling them, and they were out cold, or
laying there watching me, the little buggers!!!

How long really isn't as important as having fun, just remember that and
you'll do just fine!

Have Fun!

Deb, Fidget & Dew