From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:39:31 -0600
Yeah Jen!  You go for it.  You just learned something it took me 40 years
to learn.  I whole heartedly agree with you.  Take care of yourself first
and the rest of the stuff will come easier.  I love my bath time, and the
kids/hubby know not to bother mom in the tub.  (took them awhile to 'get'
it but I have them trained now).  Want some extra fun?  Take a ferret or
two into the bathroom with you.  My guys love trying to get in the tub
with me.  (I don't let them, but they love trying).  And the really enjoy
stealing my poof and whatever else they can get their paws on.

Shelley and the 4 little monsters.