Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:03:26 -0800
Alicia dear, I do not consider chopping a ferrets white chicken meat just
so, and placing it on her plate as *spoiling*.  Marilyn did not say the
plate is any humongously expensive, extravagant bone china, or even
crystal.  For all we know, it's served on one of Marilyn's everyday
dishes.

Now, the Crandall ferrets, that's a different story.  Those ferrets will
not blow their nose into any ordinary paper tissue.  Oh no.... only a
cloth hanky will do for the Crandall ferrets.  Now, Sukie did not say,
but I can only assume, the hanky is made from the finest Liberty of
London lawn batiste.  One would also assume this hanky to be hand
embroidered with the ferrets monogram in one corner, and perhaps a hand
tatted edging.  That would be for the girls, the boys hanky would have
hand rolled edges.

Ardith