From:
William Crombleholme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:09:15 EST
I too Allow My Three Fur Kids two Boys and one Girl to be together and to
sleep together in the same Cage and yes after the Little squabbles are
settled they are now fine together and I do belive it has brought them
into a closer relationship with each other  They all protect each other
and look out for the humans when one is being a little naughty LOL!!!!!
like stealing the remote or Popping were we are not suppose too LOL