From:
Anna Marie Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:43:43 -0500
Hello!

In case any of you share my love of Japanese animation, or know someone
who does, please pass this along!

My animation cel auctions to benefit the Ferrets R #1 Shelter have
started.  All proceeds will be donated to the shelter, where I adopted my
ferrets.  I am doing this in honour of my ferret Mary Jane, who passed
away in January.

All cels will start at 10.00$ with no reserve.

You can view all of the cels at my website -
http://ryen.net/sale/auctions/mj/ - where clicking on the cel images
will take you to that auction; or you can view my auctions on eBay -
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZryen

Thank you!
Anna