From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:15:57 -0600
Many of our babies have been down with the flu, these past two weeks, and
we`ve been especially busy caring for them.  This bug has really attacked
the elderly & the weak.  It`s the worst thing I`ve seen in seven years!
We have lost three babies to it, and have been giving 24-7 care to the
others...

At this point, nearly everybody is showing marked improvement, and all
but three are out of the woods...This has been horrible, but finally,
there`s an end in sight.

We haven`t gotten but a few cards off---and no thank yous yet to the
caring people who sent things to the sanctuary.  Please know we do
appreciate everything you have done, but we have really fallen
behind.We`ll be getting busy this next week, & will attempt to catch up.
We are so grateful for the beautiful bedding, the gift cards, & the
checks.  We want to wish you all a very merry Christmas, & a joyous new
year.May you be richly blessed!

Love, Zoo
www.zoosferretsanctuary.com   (website needs updating too!  LOL!)