From:
RedWingsNut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:41:23 -0500
I am so glad to hear that the implant is working well for someone else.
My ferret, RC, had her first shot a little over a month ago.  She is a
little older and surgery could be dangerous and so we decided to try the
implants.  My vet first brought it up several weeks ago and we were very
excited about it.  There is another ferret that my vet sees that will be
trying the implants as well.  I have noticed a increased activity level
with RC but no hair as of yet.  I keep telling her that she will get her
coat back but at this point, I don't think she cares anymore :-) I have
high hopes for this implant and reading the story here about how well the
implants are working makes me feel much better about our decision to give
it a try.

Chris &
RC, Jimbo, Max, Hershey and Fozzie