From:
Jennie Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:26:58 -0500
I have two ferrets, 2 1/2 and 2 years old, who continuously relive
themselves in places my husband and I do not like.  Their favorite place
at the moment is on the carpet beside the bed.  We constantly clean the
messes with odor neutralizers and the like, and move them to the litter
box, but nothing works.  We do have a cage for them, which was in the
laundry room, but we put it in a spare bedroom since there wasn't enough
room in the laundry room.  They know where the cage is but refuse to go
into that room and into the cage.  When the cage was visible to them,
they would go into the cage more and do their business in the litter
boxes set up in there.

Please if anyone has suggestions we would love to have them.  Our house
is only 8 months old and I would hate for it to get ruined like this
(especially the nice, brand-new carpets).  Thanks a bunch and happy
holidays!

Jennifer Helton