From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:05:40 -0800
Happy Holidays to one and all,

Thanks, Sandee.  I needed that.  :)

Let's all pull together to get all the ferrets Santas this year.  My 15
year old daughter and I are Santa for 2 ferrets plus we sent a gift to
Juliana of the FBOG.  If a 15 year old can Santa a ferret, could you,
too?

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, AnnaBelle, Princess, and Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy s**t... what a ride!"