Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:59:02 -0800
ABSOLUTE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, which has been one of the most wonderful
"gifts" I've EVER received.

As far as my fuzzies are concerned, each and every day . . . .

It doesn't matter if I'm fat or skinny, short or tall, if I fail or
succeed in life, if I'm pretty or ugly, what I've said, what I've done,
who I've wronged, who I've helped, what good or bad decisions I've made,
what I've thought, who I am, who I am NOT, what I wear, and on and on.

In their eyes, it only matters that I've provided them the best care I
possibly can and loved them no matter what condition they are in.  But
even if I fail to do so, I KNOW that they will continue to love me
unconditionally and continue providing me with joy unspeakable and lots
of kisses and cherished moments just by BEING.

How much better this world could be if humans took lessons in
unconditional love from our pets?

Blessings to all of you . . .
Jennifer, Sasha, Snowball, and Phoebe :-)