From:
Dawna Kraus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:11:15 -0700
please check on my Ewock today, 11/16.  he was helped to the bridge one
year ago after fighting lymphoma at 7 1/2 yrs old.  he was my first
ferret and my cuddle bug, i miss him so much.

tell leia, my 2nd ferret that i miss her too - she left april 27th, and
my other sweet boys slippery and easy that have been there a while.  i
know that they are bouncing, wrestling, dooking and running the tubes
like they did here at home, happily togeather.  tell them mom misses them
every day.

dawna
loving teddy bear, brandie and phoebe
missing ewock, leia, slippery and easy