From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:02:17 -0400
Dear Sandee:
Please be on the outlook for Baby Cakes, a beautiful little girl, about 8
to 10 years old.  She used to be a beautiful Sable, but when she left us
for the Bridge, she was a beautiful Silver Haired Lady.  Be sure to get
Cloud Dancer to take her around and introduce her to the entire crew.
and Sandee, if you will, please teach her how to soar like an eagle, she
was always trying to fly while here at home, and she made some terrific
belly flops, would get up, and try again.  At least she was persistant.
Fancy Pants, her cage mate says that she misses her, as do my wife and I.

Also let her know that I will be having surgery again, on Sept 22, seems
that the previous surgery caused a weakness in the messintary (SP?) that
holds the esophogus, stomach and intestines in place, and it tore and
allowed the above to pop out so that it looked like I swallowed an
Iguana.  LOL, that ought to tickle my little girl.

God willing, I will be coming through the surgery in great shape, if not,
I will join her and all the fuzzies at the Rainbow Bridge.  And have
Cloud Dancer and Scruffee talk to the BOSS, and ask them to ask HIM to
watch over the doctors doing the surgery, and over the nurses who will
take care of me after the surgery.

To all my Brothers and Sisters on FML, I love you all, and I continue to
pray for each and every one of you, and for all the fuzzies too.

God's Blessings, and May the Peace of God which surpasses all human
understanding, be with all of you.  And please help our Brothers and
Sisters in Florida, Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi, that have undergone
great stresses from 3 massive hurricanes, and the possibility of another
one to hit Florida or Georgia, or South Carolina (Hurricane Jeanne).
Be safe, one and all, and remember to Love one another, even as God
Loves us.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned and operated by
3 Fuzzies, 2 canines and 4 felines.