From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:56:59 EST
Weeko Won she did not have to fast for her blood sugar test.  I ran in
to her vet at the office yesterday.  Tould him what I thought and what
should be done.  He agreed and sayed to tell the help HE SAID NO FASTING
WEEKO.  YEA.  Well I figured I would lie to miss know it all tecks. and
etc. and just dont fast, then tell the vet.  So mean while while they
bust my ass about WEEKO my Olie went down.  He had loose stool 2 days
then compleat almost water.  So Olie went to vets.  with Weeko.  By the
time to vet took him he had dry heaves.  Laying flat thought it was over.
Got fluids steroids and blood work.  Olie has insulimona.  Blood count
was a 35.  Tlc and peptol.  My Olie is back.  He looked at food but not
yet I surenged b.food 3x since 1 today.

Please keep these 2 in your prayers for me they are special given up
sweeties.  I hope we can have for a little longer.

Thanks for your help MIKE

Carol Olie
and Weeko